Who told you that it is impossible to be a virtuous woman of Proverbs 31?
A virtuous woman is not a myth, she actually exists and you can be one of them.
This book is designed to provide you with the tools and qualities you need to become the virtuous woman God calls you to be. Each chapter contains:
- A puzzle piece with the quality that composes the virtuous woman of Proverbs 31.
- Testimonials that will strengthen your faith and show you how God can transform your character if you allow it.
- Practical steps you can take to adopt the new qualities in your life.
- Fast and easy activities to complete that will allow you to take immediate action at each step.
Each piece of the puzzle will transform not only the way you think and talk, but also the way you act. Each chapter will help you transform your life one piece, step and day at a time. Upon completion of the book (and putting your puzzles pieces together), you will end up with the profile of the virtuous woman of today.
This book’s goal is to provide you with all the tools you need in a practical and easy way to apply to your life tools that will help you transform your life and become all God has called you to be.
If you complete your puzzle until the end of this book you will guarantee to:
- Have a more intimate relationship with God; know His plans and promises for your life.
- Adopt a Christian lifestyle.
- Have a happier, more prosperous and positive life.
- Balance all areas of your life.
- Achieve your dreams with courage.
- Become all that God has called you to be.
- Possess the profile and the qualities of the virtuous woman of today.
Every day we receive testimonies from women around the world who have experienced a transformation in their lives through this book and teachings. Here are some of these testimonies:
- “People around me have noticed my transformation. This book and teachings helped me understand God’s plan for my life. “- Maria Rivera
- “My relationship with God has grown. Today, I believe in His plans and promises for my life “- Karen Lee
- “I have learned to overcome my fears and reach God’s plans for my life” – Natalia Rodriguez
- “I learned to lead a balanced life and have complete control over my emotions” – Li Young
- “I’m not the same anymore! Today I can say that I am a virtuous woman” – Vivian Scott
- “My marriage has been restored” – Patricia Gomez
- “Now, I value myself more as a woman and put my trust in God” – Martha Lopez
- “I discovered how to be a Godly woman and how to please Him. I discovered the steps to become a virtuous woman.” – Erin Collins
These testimonials are just a few examples of women who have discovered that the “virtuous woman” is not just a myth. These women have not only managed to put all the pieces of the puzzle together but have discovered the power in the word of God to transform their lives. I invite you to be part of the many testimonies of women who have enjoyed the transformation that God has done in their lives through these teachings.
You were also called and equipped by your Creator to be a virtuous woman; you only have to take action!
Get your copy TODAY and start transforming your life!
For more information about the free “The Virtuous Women of Today” classes email us at Hello@DianaBryant.com